Using our unique patented sensor platform, the sensors are more robust than traditional technologies and require no reagents. An integral stirrer maintains flow around the sensors, eliminating flow to waste. Operational costs are less than chemical alternatives. Compact and lightweight in construction, it is easy to install in a boundary box when a water meter is removed.
• The Intellisonde SA facilitates a pro-active approach for investigating water quality customer complaints at the consumer's premises.
• It will assist with the monitoring of water quality problems at the back end of the distribution networks (e.g. sampling surveys).
• It will assist with investigations for rehabilitation of water pipes.
• It will provide the means to perform cyclic reviews for asset planning and renewal, risk assessments and incident reports.
Easy to Install
The sensor head is mounted in a plastic manifold allowing the water to pass over the sensors. The water company will remove an existing water meter from the boundary box and the SA is temporarily fitted in its place via a 1.5" BSP fitting.
A battery pack is connected to the enclosure.
The Chlorine, Mono-chlorines and Dissolved Oxygen Sensors use microelectrode technology for maximum life.
The sensors are membrane free and insensitive to pressure and flow. They have a fast response, typically <20seconds, 95% of step change.
Dimensions and Weight
• 30cm total height
• 3.5kg approx
• Battery Pack 12v (8C Cells)